4 x 4 Slider Pictures

Saturday, November 2, 2013

We bought Frank Valencia's classic Range Rover

                          

As a fan of many glossy car magazine, I aspired to acquire the Range Rover - a 4x4 fit for the Royalty.  And I happenned to come across A  Range Rover which sold for 600t quite a bargain.  It had the proper paper works.

It turned out to be  former vehicle of Frank Valencia, Class 68 of Ateneo High School.  I did not know if he was glad that we acquired  his classsic RR.  We basically used for hard core 4x4. 

And sure enough, I discovered it was a great 4x4 vehicle that there was.  The best.  Light (all aluminum skin) front diff, diff lock, and great suspension.  No factory built car came close.

The 4x4 pick ups never came close.  I did not have to use winching for the RR.  (Because it had no winch)

No comments:

Post a Comment